Monday, March 7, 2011

So, I am just a girl trying to live a life with fresh hope, a caring word, and an eye for the artful reflection of our awesome Creator. I live in a tiny college town with my hubby GK and our two beautiful tween girls, KitKat and Sprite. We also have a handsome fur baby named Beau. As I live this life my prayer is that I will "bring blessing". The verse from scripture that regularly comes to my mind is, "May the God of hope bring you joy and peace as you trust in Him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit."  Romans 15:13  May you be blessed by future posts and may you overflow w/ hope today dear friends! 


Ps... I plan to bring some spunk, frivolity, art projects, kid stuff, heartfelt posts on real life issues, posts on adoption....all spiced with a pinch of fresh hope ;-)  What will you bring to the table?......

2 comments: